LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT
Dear Customers, Partners, and Friends of Alliance Memory,
COVID-19 presents unknown challenges for us all. At Alliance Memory we have responded to the latest developments and have introduced various measures to protect our customers, partners, and colleagues. Without ignoring the challenges ahead, we’re focused on continuing to support our customers, and finding many reasons for optimism about the future:
- As of today, continuation of our production is secured based on sufficient stock and deliveries. Our U.S. headquarters colleagues work in two teams, which work either in the morning or in the afternoon, avoiding personal contact. Product is being shipped to our customers, including manufacturers of critical medical equipment, as normal.
- Our office in Taiwan is operating normally, as are our Taiwan-based test and assembly partners.
- In all other departments, most colleagues work from their home offices, and the colleagues remaining in our brick-and-mortar offices also work in teams and have enough space to practice social distancing.
- We’re expecting to close out this month as our best March ever!
- Our global sales offices are also operational, either by working in teams and shifts or from home office. Customer consulting and support are available as usual.
We are very proud to be part of an industry that has responded calmly and courageously to the COVID-19 challenge by continuing to do its vital work. We appreciate everything our distributors and customers are doing to ensure the continued delivery of products around the globe.
Thank you very much for your understanding and stay healthy in these difficult times!
President and CEO
OUR EMBEDDED WORLD PHOTO ALBUM
Although it already seems like a long time ago, we had a great time seeing customers, distributor partners, and other friends of Alliance Memory at Embedded World 2020 in Nuremberg. See our complete Embedded World photo album here.
NEW DDR SDRAM OPTION
Alliance Memory has introduced a new A die option for its AS4C64M32MD1 2Gb low-power, high-speed mobile CMOS DDR SDRAM. Built by another foundry, the AS4C64M32MD1A is available at a lower cost for the automotive, graphics, and gaming markets. Learn more . . .