The News: Alliance Memory announces that it has expanded its portfolio of CMOS DDR4 SDRAMs with a new 16Gb device in the 96-ball FBGA package. Providing the company’s customers with a higher-density option for a wide range of applications, the AS4C1G16D4-062BCN delivers improved performance over previous-generation DDR3 SDRAMs, with lower power consumption and higher speeds and transfer rates.
Part Number: AS4C1G16D4-062BCN
Key Specifications and Benefits:
- 96-ball FBGA package
- Low operating voltage of +1.2V (±0.06V)
- Built on an 8n-prefetch architecture for fast clock speeds up to 1600MHz and transfer rates up to 3200MT/s
- Supports sequential and interleave burst types with read or write burst lengths of BC4, BL8, and on the fly
- An auto pre-charge function provides a self-timed row pre-charge initiated at the end of the burst sequence
- Easy-to-use refresh functions include auto- or self-refresh
- Commercial (0°C to +95°C) temperature range
- Portable electronics, such as smartphones and tablets
- 5G designs, computing applications, surveillance systems, smart meters, human-machine interfaces (HMI), digital signal controllers, and PNDs
The Context: Built on an 8n-prefetch architecture, the 1Gb x 16-bit AS4C1G16D4-062BCN not only offers Alliance Memory’s customers a higher-density option for industrial, networking, telecommunications, gaming, and consumer markets, it delivers improved performance over previous-generation DDR3 SDRAMs, with lower power consumption down to +1.2V (±0.06V) and higher speeds and transfer rates of 1600MHz and 3200 MT/s, respectively. With minimal die shrinks, the DDR4 SDRAM provides a reliable drop-in, pin-for-pin-compatible replacement for numerous similar solutions — eliminating the need for costly redesigns and part requalification.
Availability: Samples and production quantities of the AS4C1G16D4-062BCN are in stock and available now.
Link to product datasheet and Buy Now information: AS4C1G16D4-062BCN