The News: To meet the demand for low-power SRAMs with higher densities, Alliance Memory introduces a new 64Mb (4M x 16 bit) device in 48‑pin, 12mm by 20mm TSOP-I and 48-ball TFBGA packages.
Part Numbers: AS6C6416-55TIN, AS6C6416-55BIN
Key Specifications and Benefits:
- 4M x 16 bit configuration
- Available in 48‑pin, 12mm by 20mm TSOP-I and 48-ball TFBGA packages
- Operates from a single power supply of 2.7V to 3.6V
- Fast access time of 55ns
- Low power consumption:
- Typical operating current of 12mA
- Standby current of 12µA
- Standby current is stable within the operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C
- Offers fully static operation and tri-state output
- Features a data retention voltage of 1.2V minimum
- All inputs and outputs are fully TTL-compatible
- Low-power portable electronics
- Industrial automation, telecom, medical, and broadcast equipment
- Battery back-up non-volatile memory
The Context:The AS6C6416-55 provides high reliability and power savings for low-power applications and is one of a very few 64Mb SRAMs available on the market. It’s the latest in Alliance Memory’s full range of low-power SRAM products, which include devices with densities of 64K, 256K, 1M, 2M, 4M, 8M, 16M, 32M, and now 64M.
Availability: Samples of the new 512Mb DDR3 and DDR3L SDRAMs are available now. Production quantities will be available in October 2017, with lead times to eight weeks.