The News: To meet the demand for high-speed, low-voltage DDR3L SDRAMs in high-temperature applications, Alliance Memory introduces the new 2Gb AS4C128M16D3LC-12BAN and AS4C128M16D3LC-12BANTR featuring an automotive Grade 2 temperature range of -40°C to +105°C.
Part Numbers: AS4C128M16D3LC-12BAN and AS4C128M16D3LC-12BANTR
Key Specifications and Benefits:
- Automotive temperature range of -40 °C to +105 °C
- Offered in the 7.5mm by 13mm by 1.0mm 96-ball FBGA package
- Operate from a single +1.35V power supply, with backwards compatibility to 1.5V (±0.075V)
- 128Mb x 16 configuration
- Extremely fast transfer rates of 1600Mbps and clock rates of 800MHz
- Support sequential and interleave burst types with read or write burst lengths of 4 or 8
- Auto pre-charge function provides a self-timed row pre-charge initiated at the end of the burst sequence
- Easy-to-use refresh functions include auto- or self-refresh
- Lead (Pb)- and halogen-free
- In-vehicle infotainment, communication, gateway, powertrain control, and advanced driving assistance systems (ADAS)
The Context: With the AS4C128M16D3LC-12BAN and AS4C128M16D3LC-12BANTR, Alliance Memory now offers a complete range of 2Gb DDR3L SDRAMs in commercial, industrial, and automotive temperature ranges. With minimal die shrinks, the devices provide reliable drop-in, pin-for-pin-compatible replacements for numerous similar solutions used in embedded systems, eliminating the need for costly redesigns and part requalification.
Availability: Samples and production quantities of the new 2Gb DDR3L SDRAMs are available now, with lead times of six to eight weeks.