The News: Alliance Memory has greatly reduced lead times for its DRAMs with -40°C to +105°C automotive temperature ratings. The company offers a complete lineup of automotive temperature CMOS SDRAMs, including double data rate (DDR), DDR2, and DDR3 devices. A full list of Alliance Memory’s automotive solutions is available here.
Key Specifications and Benefits:
- AEC-Q100 compliant
- -40°C to +105°C automotive temperature ratings
- Offering includes:
- SDRAMs with densities of 64 Mb, 128 Mb, and 256 Mb
- DDR1 SDRAMs featuring densities of 128 Mb, 256 Mb, and 512 Mb
- DDR2 SDRAMs in densities of 256 Mb, 512 Mb, and 1 Gb
- 1-Gb, 2-Gb, and 4-Gb DDR3 SDRAMs that operate over 1.35-V and 1.5-V power supplies
- Advanced Driving Assistance Systems (ADAS); powertrain; automotive active safety and autonomous driving; connectivity and in-vehicle-networking (IVN); carputers (customized PCs in cars); telematics; and infotainment systems
The Context: Alliance Memory’s lineup of automotive temperature CMOS SDRAMs includes DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 devices in a wide range of densities and package options. To provide designers with a quick reference guide, a complete list of the company’s automotive memory solutions — complete with key specifications and links to datasheets — is available here. In response to customer demand, Alliance Memory now also holds many of its automotive temperature range DRAMs in finished goods stock, and in addition can promise lead times of just six weeks for its most popular automotive memory solutions.
Availability: Samples and production quantities of the automotive DRAMs are available now, with lead times from stock to six weeks.